Level 1 ethics coach facilitation is an efficient way for Compliance, Risk, Conduct Risk, Ethics and Integrity Officers and Corporate Trainers to impact the lives of those they teach.
You’ll shift the mindset from mostly after-the-fact problem identification and communication to being part of the solution. Proactively reduce risk, identify and remediate ethical blind spots.
Some of the things you can expect to see in the first twelve months, after completing the training are:
- 1. Individuals are RETAINING your ethics teaching.
- 2. Participants are engaged in ethics with their HEART, OWNING IT, PERSONALIZING IT.
- 3. Employees not only understand WHAT the rules are, they’re DOING THEM. And you can prove it.
- 4. Participants are SEEING things about themselves that they didn’t see before (ethics blind spots), and they’re improving.
- 5. Participants are EXPERIENCING the benefits of transparency, ethics, respect, trust, motives, and integrity in a tangible way. They’re DEVELOPING these qualities by PRACTICING them.
- 6. Students are enjoying and appreciating the positive accountability you provide, because it’s adding value to their lives.
Ethics Coach training and certification is a train the trainer program. It’s live, online, interactive training in an afternoon. You’ll learn to develop qualities and attributes in others, within a large group facilitation format.
It’s quick, easy, and an efficient way to deliver transformative learning that gets to the heart of corporate governance®, compliance, risk, ethics and integrity.
Training is now taking place. Learn more about how ethics coaching.